FOLIGAIN Minoxidil 2% Hair Regrowth Treatment For Women
2-DAY Delivery all UK & EU Orders · VAT Included
Potent and Ultra Pure 2% Minoxidil Hair Regrowth Treatment with Clinically Proven Results, Recommended for Women
- Easy-to-apply 2% Minoxidil topical hair loss treatment
- Clinically proven to help regrow hair
- Reactivates hair follicles to stimulate regrowth
- Unscented topical solution
- Fast-drying and easy-to-apply
- Made in the USA
- 3 Month Supply
The checklist below will help you determine if our 2% Minoxidil for Women is right for you:
- You describe your hair as fine or thin.
- You’ve changed your hairstyle or cut your hair shorter because you are dissatisfied with the fullness of your hair.
- Your ponytail is smaller than it used to be.
- You notice more hair than usual in the shower drain, on your pillow, or in your hairbrush.
- Members of your immediate or extended family, male or female, have experienced hair loss.
- If you part your hair in the middle of your scalp, the width of the part shows more scalp than normal.
If two or more of these statements are true for you, you may be experiencing hereditary hair loss.
I’m writing messages but no one answer me. Can you tell what happening about my order? it’s nearly 45 days without any updates. If product won’t be delivered any soon i need to cancel my order. I really need this product. Please be kind and answer me. Order number #3584
I have been using Foligain for a year now. It promised to give my hair more body and shine. Well, it underpromised and has worked spectacularly for me! I have a hereditary alopecia -- all the women in my family have very fine, thin hair where you can see the scalp. I've worn wigs and head scarves for 20 years. I tried another minoxidil product 10 years ago and it did nothing for me. I gave Foligain three months, thought it wasn't working, and gave up for a few weeks, during which time I had a lot of shedding. I'd never noticed shedding like that before, so that was my clue that Foligain was doing something. Fast forward nine months from there and everyone in my life is wowed by how much more coverage I have, how my hairy has so much shine and bounce, and how I've gone from a dull dark brown tone with grey mixed in to having reddish highlights. When I started this journey, I was using keratin fibers to fill in my scalp and give me the confidence to go out in public, but now I'm comfortable leaving the house with just my natural hair. I think the difference is visible in these two photos, one taken last December and one taken this week. In the December photo, I have keratin fibers, mousse, and hair spray in my hair and I'm about two weeks from having it dyed. You can still clearly see my scalp. In the second photo, this is just my natural hair 11 hours after washing it and just living my life in my very humid climate. You cannot see any scalp at all, although, full disclosure, the hair is side parted and the part is wide enough that I do like to put keratin fibers along it if I'm dressing up for an event. I no longer have to use keratin fibers anywhere else.
Use since 2018! I'm not left without it.